Non Compete / Non-Competition / Non-Solicitation Provisions
The Scharfman Law Firm, PLLC represents clients in a variety of employment contract issues all over Texas, and is an aggressive advocate for our clients and their rights.
We are also committed to helping our clients create effective solutions in their contract matters.
We assist clients in various matters relating to contracts; including but not limited to
- Drafting contracts;
- Seeking the enforcement of such contracts in the appropriate forum (mediation, arbitration and the courts); or
- Challenging such contracts in the appropriate forum (mediation, arbitration and the courts).
These types of contracts can include:
- Employment Agreements;
- Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Non-Competition Agreements which must conform with Texas law (For example, the employer must provide adequate consideration for the employee’s promise not to compete and the provision must be reasonable as to the scope of activity, duration and geographic area sought to be restrained by the employer);
- Confidentiality Agreements;
- Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Non-Solicitation Agreements; or
- Severance Agreements.