Representing Clients in Employment Law Matters
At The Scharfman Law Firm, PLLC, clients have come to expect the highest level of professionalism, service and representation in employment law matters. The firm represents clients in various employment law matters before many federal and state trial and appellate courts, federal, state and local agencies and in arbitrations and mediations.
- Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Repeatedly named as one of “The Best Lawyers in America” in 2012-2023 by Best Lawyers (in America), which is by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners.
- Repeatedly named a “Super Lawyer,” in 2003-2005, 2008-2022, which recognition is a Thomson Reuters Service.
- Repeatedly named as one of Houston’s “Top Lawyers” in 2005-2007, 2011, 2013-2016 by H Texas Magazine.
- Repeatedly named as a “Top Lawyer” in 2016-2017, 2019-2022 by Houstonia Magazine.
- “AV Preeminent” rated by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards.)
Areas of Practice
Discrimination, Harassment, and Discharge
Discharge in Violation of Texas Public Policy / Refusing to Perform an Illegal Act
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
National Origin Discrimination